Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My first post? How exciting

I only have about 5 minutes before I have to go back to work, but sometimes you have to take what you can get and be happy that you get anything, right?

Let me explain why I'm going crazy in a nutshell, and then hopefully I can play catch up later with a list to start from.

1. I'm moving. Soon. How soon depends on my mother-in-law-to-be and when she can get into an apartment. And this house needs some work. I'll explain...

2. I'm getting married. I bet you didn't get that from the mother-in-law-to-be comment. Oh, you did. Aren't you smart. lol The big day is June 25th. That's right, just over 2 months from now.

3. My daughter starts kindergarten in the fall (allow me a moment to blink back the tears).

4. I need to plant my garden. Does that fall under the moving? Probably but oh well.

And at the same time I am working, getting my dd through preschool, trying to maintain seeing my fiance at some point and keeping up with the housework where I live now.

I don't know why I would be going crazy. Nope, not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment