Thursday, June 9, 2011

No I did not...

I have not fallen off the edge of the world. Nor have I lost the ability to use my fingers. Nor have I gone blind, temporarily or otherwise.

And so what possible reason could I have for neglecting my blog?

Could you forgive me if I said that within the last 3 weeks I moved into my new house and I'm still working on unpacking, which is definitely NOT blog-worthy unless you want to hear me question how in 5 years I accumulated so much STUFF and why on earth I thought all of it needed to come with me.

Could you forgive me if I said that within the next 2 weeks I am getting married and all the 'last minute' things are slowly stealing my sanity and by the time I get to relax it is usually to fall into my bed, exhausted, hoping to get at least 6 hours of sleep before starting over again with another 18 hour day.

Could you maybe forgive me if I said that I promise to do better about updating? And to post lots of pictures of the things that have been happening. Like Alexis' dance recital. And things that are happening very very soon, like my bridal shower. And of course the big things that are coming, like the wedding and redecorating the house.

I know this sounds like a list of excuses but they are all true. They are all pieces of my life. I don't know how I am managing to juggle work, Alexis, Alexis' dance, Awanas, unpacking, reorganizing, wedding planning and everything else into 18 hours, not to mention how I am managing to do this averaging between 4 and 6 hours of sleep per night.

Life is crazy but it's my crazy life and I am trying to love every minute of it. I'm learning over and over again that life is too short and every day is too precious to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment