Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Early to bed, early to rise.....

Makes a momma fall behind. I have so much to do and its already 10:15. I got a lot done today while I was home. But there is always more to be done. And with Alexis' friends party on Saturday, our bbq on Sunday and a meeting with the pastor about the church, I am beginning to wonder when I'm going to have a moment to breathe.

Or go to bed early.

I need to clean up my kitchen. Every time I walk thru it I get more and more irritated with myself. It just needs done but when? I'm working on birthday stuff. And putting stuff away. I suppose when I go in I'll just make myself do it. I hate to leave it for Jaime when he has his own list of things he's trying to accomplish. Like hanging a clothes line in our back yard.

Oh yeah I forgot to update that piece of information. Our dryer died yesterday. And while we have a back up dryer in the basement, it is buried behind several stacks of boxes of his moms stuff. The most I could do to help is move stuff around so we can get to it. But in the meantime, being it is summer and I prefer to save electricity anyway, I have told him to hang my clothes line. That I purchased before the dryer broke.

And so my list for tonight is far from finished, even with it being after 10 and me having to be up and getting ready for work by 6 in the morning. There is nothing to be done about it. I have things to do and so little time to accomplish them.

Now this is starting to sound like a woe as me blog....

I made macaroni and cheese with broccoli and chicken for dinner tonight. And cherry cheesecake for dessert. What a good woman am I.

Tomorrow I am making baked chicken (because if I don't Jaime might go mad with impatience). And Friday is homemade pizza and a movie with Jaime and Alexis. It'll be the first night we're all home and awake together. I hate him working nights. I can hardly wait for him to get switched to days....

No comments:

Post a Comment