Saturday, May 21, 2011

A busy weekend, and it's not over...

I have moved my mother-in-law-to-be out of her old house. This also happens to be my new house. Oh, yeah, and I moved my daughter and I into the new house.

We also have rearranged the house. Jaime's bedroom is now Alexis' bedroom. We still have to finish unpacking her room but I think that is a good task for in the morning, you know when the 5 year old is in a better mood and  Mommy isn't quite so exhausted.

Jenny (Jaime's mom's) bedroom is now Jaime and my bedroom.

The living room is the still the living room but it got a few new additions today and tomorrow we go pick up our couch and love seat.

The kitchen and dining room are all one room. We have consolidated items that were all over the kitchen. I grocery shopped to get the stuff for meals for the week.

I still need to scrub the walls, but that may wait until tomorrow evening or Monday evening.

Tomorrow is busy in the afternoon. At 11 Sam will be here to go with me to pick up the couch and love seat. After we get that put in we are going to head out to my parents house. I have a few things I need to finish up there. Getting some breakable items and sweeping where furniture had been. I'm hoping to be back home by around 4 or 4:30 to start supper.

I need to make a list of items I want to accomplish. I have so many things that I just don't know where to start. Luckily it's getting on in the evening and I need to be getting Alexis into bed so I don't have to worry about it tonight. But tomorrow is another day and I want to have the house put together and ready for life here within a week or two.

I do have one thing I HAVE to get done tonight. There are boxes in the location I plan on putting my couch. And I need to find a place to put the love seat. So I need to arrange the living room accordingly. Hopefully Jaime will get home before I start moving furniture. Otherwise, oh well I suppose.

It has been a very fulfilling day today. And I am so happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment